BX Anti Dripping Agent
Introduction – What is anti dripping agent?
Anti-dripping agents (ADA) are effective auxiliary flame retardants against dripping during the burning of plastics and polymers. It prevents burning plastic from dripping off and thus meets the requirements of UL 94. An anti-dripping agent is a kind of polymer with a coating on the surface of PTFE particles. The outer coated polymer is generally polyacrylonitrile, polystyrene, and polymethyl methacrylate.
Feature and Benefits
- Better flow than competitors’ product
- No agglomeration at room temperature, easy to store and handle
- Good dispersibility does not affect its surface quality
- Excellent anti-drip effect
- Improve physical properties
- Prevent fuse, improve flame retardant performance and stability
- Improve post-processing (printing, bonding, electroplating, etc.)
- Greener and safer
- Reduce the amount of flame retardant
- Good compatibility, less impact on impact strength in high impact formulations
|Volatile||Bulk density||Suitable resins|
|BX ADA 200||43||/||<10||<0.5||0.86||PC, PC/ABS Alloy, Nylon|
|BX ADA 201||50||SAN||<10||<0.5||0.91||PC, PC/ABS Alloy, Nylon|
|BX ADA 202||55||MMA||10-15||/||0.95||PC, PC/ABS Alloy, ABS|
25kgs per fiber drums with plastic bag.
BX anti-dripping agent shelf life is two years in cool and dry conditions.
Sample and Inquiry
Please contact our online sales or mail at email@example.com for a sample and general inquiries.