UV Absorber, Optical Brightener, Pigment For RPVC
Polyvinyl chloride abbreviated to PVC, PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (abbreviated as RPVC) and flexible.
The rigid form of PVC is used in construction pipe and in profile applications such as doors and windows. also bottles, other non-food packaging, and cards (such as bank or membership cards).
UV Absorber and Light Stabilizer for RPVC
|RPVC||Pipe,profiles, bottles,Non food packing, cards||/||
UV P or 320
|PPVC||plumbing,electrical cable insulation, imitation leather, signage,phonograph records,inflatable products||/||
Optical Brightener For RPVC
|Application||OBAs Adding Form||Typical OBAs||Issue to mind|
|R-PVC||Dry powder mix||Ob||Solubility
|F-PVC||Dissolve or disperse in Plasticizer||Ob|
Frequently used pigment for PVC
1. General Purpose Economic Pigments
2. Pigments with good properties
3. Pigment for outdoor PVC
Things to know when selecting pigments for PVC
1.Only pigment, no dyes for PVC.
2. Light Fastness, it is suggested light fastness level above 5 degrees.
3. Immigration, normally use bright color and good migrate resistance pigments.
4. Electrical properties, when coloring insulation materials, electrical properties shall take into consideration as pigment could somewhat decrease PVC electrical properties.
5. Heat resistance, for RPVC, middle to high heat resistance is required.
6. Safety, for food and medical usage PVC, no toxic and chemosmotic shall be allowed.