UV Absorber, Optical Brightener, Pigment For RPVC
Polyvinyl chloride abbreviated to PVC, PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (abbreviated as RPVC) and flexible.
The rigid form of PVC is used in construction pipe and in profile applications such as doors and windows. also bottles, other non-food packaging, and cards (such as bank or membership cards).
UV Absorber and Light Stabilizer for RPVC
|RPVC||Pipe,profiles, bottles,Non food packing, cards||/|
UV P or 320
|PPVC||plumbing,electrical cable insulation, imitation leather, signage,phonograph records,inflatable products||/|
Optical Brightener For RPVC
|Application||OBAs Adding Form||Typical OBAs||Issue to mind|
|R-PVC||Dry powder mix||Ob||Solubility|
|F-PVC||Dissolve or disperse in Plasticizer||Ob|
Frequently used pigment for PVC
1. General Purpose Economic Pigments
Pigment yellow 61, pigment yellow 168, pigment orange 13, pigment orange 34, pigment red 48:1, pigment red 48:2, pigment red 48:3, pigment red 57:1, pigment red 57:2.
2. Pigments with good properties
Pigment yellow 139, pigment yellow 183, pigment yellow 191, pigment orange 43, pigment yellow 151, pigment red 214, pigment red 242.
3. Pigment for outdoor PVC
Pigment yellow 110, pigment brown 23, pigment brown 25, pigment red 122, pigment blue 15:0, pigment blue 60, pigment green 7, pigment violet 23.
Things to know when selecting pigments for PVC
1.Only pigment, no dyes for PVC.
2. Light Fastness, it is suggested light fastness level above 5 degrees.
3. Immigration, normally use bright color and good migrate resistance pigments.
4. Electrical properties, when coloring insulation materials, electrical properties shall take into consideration as pigment could somewhat decrease PVC electrical properties.
5. Heat resistance, for RPVC, middle to high heat resistance is required.
6. Safety, for food and medical usage PVC, no toxic and chemosmotic shall be allowed.