BX Light Diffusion Agent
The light diffusion agent is polymethylsilsesquioxane (Spherical Silicone Resin Powder) which widely used in the field of plastics. It offers good optical balance of transmittance, haze as well as diffusion effect, and is widely used in transparent PC, PMMA, PS transparent, or semi-transparent plastics.
Feature and Benefits
- Compared with general organic series polymers, it has better heat resistance.
- Heat resistance up to 400 degrees
- Insoluble in most organic solvents.
- It has good dispersibility for various rubbers, and plastics, and can improve its surface smoothness and wear resistance.
- It has good dispersibility for various coatings and enables pigment goods dispersibility and lubricity.
- Provides light diffusing properties.
|BX LDA 100||1||1.3||Free flow white powder||1.42-1.45||>400℃|
|BX LDA 150||1.5||1.3|
|BX LDA 200||2||1.3||KMP 590|
|BX LDA 300||3||1.3|
|BX LDA 500||5||1.3||KMP 600|
25kgs per fiber drums with a plastic bag.
BX light diffusion agent shelf life is two years in cool and dry conditions.
Sample and Inquiry
Please contact our online sales or mail at email@example.com for a sample and general inquiries.
Need Sample or Help?
Fill the form below and our sales will back to you within 12 hours.