Titanium dioxide for Ink
Introduction – What is Titanium dioxide?
Titanium dioxide, also known as titanium(IV) oxide, is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula TiO2. When used as a pigment, it is called titanium white, Pigment White 6 (PW6), or CI 77891.
Requirements of titanium dioxide for Ink?
1. Follow the principle of low-viscosity and high-concentration ink: the lower the viscosity adjustment of the ink, the low-viscosity and high-concentration ink is suitable for this development requirement. In addition to adjusting the main resin and additives, the oil absorption of titanium dioxide is also a key factor in the viscosity of white ink.
2. Grinding of titanium dioxide
3. Precipitation of white ink
4. Color development of titanium dioxide
5. Weather resistance of titanium dioxide
Features of titanium dioxide for Ink?
- Good Whiteness
Rutile titanium dioxide is more sensitive to impurities, so it is very important to choose fine and impurity-free titanium dioxide
- Good Weather Resistance And Heat Resistance
Ink companies require the particle shape of the titanium dioxide used to be smooth, without any edges and corners
- Small Particles, Easy To Disperse Evenly
It mainly depends on the particle shape of titanium dioxide and whether the light reflection is uniform,
which directly affects the dispersion performance of titanium dioxide.
- Strong Covering Power
The refractive index of the titanium dioxide crystal itself will directly affect the hiding power of the ink
- Good Tinting Strength
The influence on the tinting power of ink depends on the tinting power of titanium dioxide
- Easy To Grind
The fineness of the ink depends on the medium to the pigment, different grinding methods will have different color development effects on titanium dioxide
Ink Titanium Dioxide Products
(Click on the item name to jump to the product page)
Titanium dioxide safety
Good industrial hygiene practices should be used, generation of dust should be avoided. Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet for more information about how this product should be handled.
Titanium dioxide storage
This product should not be stored outside or exposed to temperature extremes or to moisture. To ensure optimum performance, it is recommended that the product is used on a first-in, first-out basis from receipt of shipment.
Titanium dioxide packaging
titanium dioxide pigments are available in 25kg bags and a range of flexible intermediate bulk containers.
Click to view and download.
Sample and Inquiry
Please contact our online sales or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for a sample and general inquiries.