Antioxidant Stabilizer Blend
1. What is Antioxidant Stabilizer Blend?
Antioxidant Stabilizer Blend is truly a 100% concentration of additives without any carrier resin being necessary, containing from 1 to 7 compositions. It can be tailor-made or standard formulas like 215, 225, etc. BASF’s name CSB, Songwon’s name OPS, and SI Group addivant name NDB. All refer to an antioxidant stabilizer blend, with customer’s given formula, It can be in powder form or granule form in 2-10mm. And act as stabilizer in the production of plastics like PP, PE.
Antioxidant Stabilizer Blend Formula
|Antioxidant||Reduce Thermal Degradation||1010,168,1024|
|UV absorber &|
|Antiacid||Acid Scavenging||Calcium stearate|
|Clarifying agent||Clarify and nucleate||3988|
|Antistatic agent||Dissipate static charge||Amter 163|
|Anti-block||Prevent blocking||Calcium stearate, Talc|
|Slip agent||Allow the film to slide||Erucamide|
2. Form of Antioxidant Stabilizer Blend
Flakes, granules, pastilles, pellets, etc
3. Benefits of Antioxidant Stabilizer Blend
Compare with conventional powder form(P), or regular powder blend(PB), NDB’s advantages are as follows;
- Improve safety and hygiene.
- Minimal product loss into dust extraction, reduce costs.
- Accurate dosing consistency, and improved dispersion.
- Simplify supply chain and dosing lines.
4. Baoxu Antioxidant Stabilizer Blend can replace
- BASF Customer-Specific Blends
- Songwon OPS
- SI GROUP NDB
- Other brand manufactures
By state-of-the-art production facilities
|Screw extruder||Screw extruder|
b, Investments in research and development
c, Targeting plastic industries 15years