Tronox Tikon TR33 Titanium Dioxide
Tronox Tikon TR-33 Introduction
Tronox Tikon TR-33 Features
• Exceptional dispersibility
• High brightness
• Clean tint tone
• Good durability
Tronox Tikon TR-33 Application
• Interior and exterior coatings
• Solvent and water based coatings
• Architectural coatings
• General industrial coatings
• Can coatings
• Powder coatings
• Printing Inks not requiring gloss
• Rubber and plastisols
Tronox Tikon TR-33 Properties
• Surface treatment: Alumina, zirconia, organic
• Oil absorption: 21g/100g
• Specific gravity: 4.1
• Bulk density: 0.92 kg/l or 58 lbs/cu.ft.
• Particle size*
– Disc Centrifuge – mean diameter (Dn): 0.21 µm
– Light Scatter – calculated mean (OD):0.27 µm
Titanium Dioxide SAFETY
Good industrial hygiene practices should be used, generation of dust should be avoided. Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet for more information about how this product should be handled.
Titanium Dioxide FOOD CONTACT
Customers should seek confirmation of compliance with specific regulations by contacting LB Group.
Titanium Dioxide STORAGE
This product should not be stored outside or exposed to temperature extremes or to moisture. To ensure optimum performance, it is recommended that the product is used on a first-in, first-out basis from receipt of shipment.
Titanium Dioxide PACKAGING
LB Group titanium dioxide pigments are available in 25kg bags and a range of flexible intermediate bulk containers.