Photoinitiator Irgacure 907 Chemical information Chemical name: 2- Methyl-1-[4-(methylthio)phenyl]-2-morpholinopropanone-1 CAS Number: 71868-10-5 Chemical formula: C13H17NO2S Chemical structure Syonym name: Irgacure 907, Omnirad 907 Properties: Appearance White powder Melting Point ℃ 73-76 Purity ≥99.0 Ash ≤0.1% Absorption Peak [nm] 231, 307 Features: Irgacure 184 is a highly efficient non-yellowing photoinitiator for inks, coating and adhesives application. low…
3. Cationic photoinitiators,
- Select appropriate photoinitiators according to the type of prepolymer and monomer.
- Food solubility and reactivity, less dosage and high triggering efficiency.
- Shall have a certain thermal stability, do not decompose below 85 ℃, should have long-term storage stability.
- It is better to use several photoinitiators in combination, which can initiate curing in different wavelength ranges, which is faster than a single photoinitiator.
- Photoinitiator is used in combination with amine accelerator EDAB.
- Small odor, no poison, no environmental pollution.
- Cheap and easy to get, low cost.
Photoinitiator Irgacure Darocur 1173 Chemical information Chemical name: 2-Hydroxy-2-Methyl-Phenyl-Propane-1-one CAS Number: 7473-98-5 Chemical formula: C10H12O2 Chemical structure Synonym name: Irgacure 1173, Darocur 1173, Omnirad 1173 Properties: Appearance Transparent yellow liquid Purity ≥98.0 Color ≤100 Transmission 425nm≥98.0% Absorption Peak [nm] 244, 278, 330 Features: Irgacure 1173 is a liquid non-yellowing photoinitiator. Good solvency properties makes it ideal…
Photoinitiator Irgacure 184 Chemical information Chemical name: 1-Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone CAS Number: 947-19-3 Chemical formula: C13H16O2 Chemical structure Synonym name: Irgacure 184, Omnirad 184 Properties: Appearance White crystalline powder Melting Point ℃ 46-50 Purity ≥99.0 Ash ≤0.1% Transmission 425nm≥98.0%，500nm≥98.0% Absorption Peak [nm] 244, 280, 330 Features: Irgacure 184 is a highly…