Anti-hydrolysis Agent BX AHA
Baoxu Anti-hydrolysis Agents Products
|Product Name||Form||Analog to||Application|
|BX AHA 100||Solid||Lanxess Stabaxol I||PET, PBT, PA, TPU, TPEE|
|BX AHA 200||Liquid||Lanxess Stabaxol P100/P200||CPU, TPU, PET|
Bis (2,6-diisopropyl phenyl ) carbodiimide
Appearance white or off-white crystalline powder or liquid
melting point 49-53℃
dry weight loss ≦ 0.5%
Ash ≦ 0.1%
Carbodiimide anti-hydrolysis agent aha 100 stabilizers are used in polymer materials containing ester and amide groups, lubricating greases, and organic liquids, especially at higher process temperatures. It removes acid and water and prevents autocatalytic degradation. The main applications of Anti-hydrolysis Agents are the stabilization of polyester products (including PET, PBT, and TPEE) and many polyurethane products and Polyamide nylon products, EVA, and other easily hydrolyzed plastic stabilizers. It can also prevent the attack of water and acid on lubricating ester and lubricating oil, and play a stabilizing role.
It can improve the service life of many polymers, especially the anti-hydrolysis and hydrolysis stability under harsh conditions such as high temperature, humidity and acid-base media. These polymers include PU, PET, PBT, TPU, CPU, TPEE, PA6, PA66 and EVA etc.
The anti-hydrolysis agent reacts with the decomposition product carboxylic acid or water to form a urea-based compound without any negative effect or impact on the stability of the parent material. It can also prevent the molecular weight of the polymer from reducing during processing and is typically used in the production of monofilament fibers or PET and polyamide injection molding products.
1. In the PU system, the addition amount is 1.0 phr, directly added to the polyol.
2. When TPU is synthesized, the addition amount is 0.2-0.5phr. Adding it to polyol can significantly improve the storage stability of TPU.
3. The amount added to the adhesive is about 0.8-1.5phr of the solid content of the additive.
4. Adding 0.5-2phr to PLA can increase its anti-hydrolysis ability by 3-7 times.
5. In PET monofilament and nylon products, the dosage is 0.8-3phr.
6. For some special product applications (such as EVA), the recommended dosage is 3-5phr
Anti-hydrolysis Agent BX AHA 100 200 should be stored in a cool, dry, and ventilated place and be kept away from moisture and heat.
TDS & MSDS