Melamine Polyphosphate (MPP), Melapur 200, 218768‐84‐4
Product Name: Melamine Polyphosphate (MPP)
Equivalent Name: Melapur 200
Cas No. : 218768‐84‐4
MPP flame retardant is mainly used in PA and PBT, especially PA6, PA66. It can be used in all kind of injection and extrusion process and meet all kind of processing demands of polyamide, glass fiber polyamide.
- Halogen‐free and low poison, comply with European Environmental Protection requirements.
- Easy process, no need special screws combination and special grade glass fiber.
- Different from general halogen retardant, no corrosion damage to equipment and mold.
- Good heat stability, decomposition temperature>360°C, suitable for glass fiber‐reinforced nylon.
- MPP contains different partical size grades.
Appearance white powder.
P % 14‐16
Moisture content % 0.2 max.
Decomposition temperature °C 330 min.
Particle size (μm) 25 max.
PA66 % 4900
Glass fibre % 3500
MPP % 2500
These properties are typical but do not constitute a specification either in part or as a whole. Specification data is available on request from sales, customer service, or customer technical service.
Transportation classification: No regulated for transportation.
Packing: 25kg/bag; 750kg/pallet; 15mt/20’FCL