Melamine Polyphosphate (MPP)
Product Name: Melamine Polyphosphate (MPP)
Equivalent Name: Melapur 200
Cas No. : 218768‐84‐4
MPP flame retardant is mainly used in PA and PBT, especially PA6, and PA66. It can be used in all kinds of injection and extrusion processes and meet all kind of processing demands of polyamide, and glass fiber polyamide.
- Halogen‐free and low poison, comply with European Environmental Protection requirements.
- Easy process, no need for special screw combination and special grade glass fiber.
- Different from general halogen retardant, no corrosion damage to equipment and mold.
- Good heat stability, decomposition temperature>360°C, suitable for glass fiber‐reinforced nylon.
- MPP contains different particle size grades.
Appearance white powder.
P % 14‐16
Moisture content % 0.2 max.
Decomposition temperature °C 330 min.
Particle size (μm) 25 max.
PA66 % 4900
Glass fiber % 3500
MPP % 2500
These properties are typical but do not constitute a specification either in part or as a whole. Specification data is available on request from sales, customer service, or customer technical service.
Transportation classification: No regulated for transportation.
Packing: 25kg/bag; 750kg/pallet; 15mt/20’FCL
TDS / MSDS Download
flame retardant MPP Melamine polyphosphate 218768-84-4 tds baoxu chemical
flame retardant MPP Melamine polyphosphate 218768-84-4 msds baoxu chemical