UV Absorber, Optical Brightener, Pigment For PPVC
Polyvinyl chloride abbreviated to PVC, PVC comes in two basic forms: rigid (abbreviated as RPVC) and flexible. PPVC is abbreviated of plasticized polyvinyl chloride.
PPVC can be made softer and more flexible by the addition of plasticizers, In this form, it is also used in plumbing, electrical cable insulation, imitation leather, signage, phonograph records, inflatable products, and many applications where it replaces rubber.
UV Absorber and Light Stabilizer for PPVC
Non food packing, cards
UV P or 320
|PPVC||plumbing,electrical cable insulation, imitation leather, signage,phonograph records,
Optical Brightener For PPVC
|Application||OBAs Adding Form||Typical OBAs||Issue to mind|
|R-PVC||Dry powder mix||Ob||Solubility
|F-PVC||Dissolve or disperse in Plasticizer||Ob|
Frequently used pigment for PVC
1. General Purpose Economic Pigments
2. Pigments with good properties
3. Pigment for outdoor PVC
Things to know when selecting pigments for PVC
1.Only pigment, no dyes for PVC.
2. Light Fastness, it is suggested light fastness level above 5 degrees.
3. Immigration, normally use bright color and good migrate resistance pigments.
4. Electrical properties, when coloring insulation materials, electrical properties shall take into consideration as pigment could somewhat decrease PVC electrical properties.
5. Heat resistance, for RPVC, middle to high heat resistance is required.
6. Safety, for food and medical usage PVC, no toxic and chemosmotic shall be allowed.