PE Impact Modifier BX CA PE Grafted Maleic Anhydride
maleic anhydride grafted polyethylene;
polyethylene grafted maleic anhydride
The reaction principle of PP grafted maleic anhydride with glass fiber
The surface of glass fibers carries active amino groups after surface coupling agent treatment, and when the maleic anhydride group encounters amino molecules, the maleic anhydride ring molecular chain is disconnected to the amino molecules and forms water molecules. This reaction links the molecular chain of maleic anhydride to the glass fiber, so it plays a compatible role.
PE Grafted Maleic Anhydride Application
1. It can be used as a low-smoke halogen-free flame retardant cable material compatibilizer;
2. It can be used as a surface improver for extruded sheets/plates, which can effectively improve the surface flatness of the material and eliminate the bumps and pockmarks on the surface of the material;
3. It can be used as a compatibilizer for polyethylene and glass fiber to promote the compatibility of polyethylene and glass fiber;
4. It can be used as a compatibilizer for masterbatches with PE as the carrier, such as masterbatches, flame retardant masterbatches, functional masterbatches, etc.;
5. It can be used as an extension anti-fog period modifier for anti-fog mulch film.
The following data is derived from the average value of product retention sample testing within half a year, and this data is updated every six months. The grafting rate standard is: <0.4% low; Medium 0.4%-0.8%; ≥0.8% high.
|Test the project||Test data||Detection method|
|density||0.92 g/cm³||ASTM D792 ISO 1183|
|melting point||105℃（221℉）||ASTM D3418 ISO 3146|
|Melting fingers||1-4（190℃，2.16kg）g/10min||ASTM D1238 ISO 1133|
|Grafting rate||high||Acid-base titration|
25kg per bag.
TDS / MSDS Download